Thursday, September 18, 2008

Rockin the Fashion Beat Barbies

Welcome to Rockin the Fashion Beat Barbies! We are so glad to introduce you to our lovely team. Here we hope that some of our ideas and excellence can come to help you. We are so excited to work with Butler Bag. Welcome to our team…















Hello, my name is Shainna Williams and I am a senior at Washington State University. I am an apparel design major within the Apparel, Merchandising, Design and Textiles program. As a passionate fan of apparel and accessories, I am honored to have the opportunity to design for Butler Bag and introduce an innovative handbag for the 2010 year! Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to presenting my ideas.


















Hi my name is Adrienne Duval. This is my last year here at WSU. I will be graduating with a degree in Apparel Merchandising with a Minor in Business Administration. This is my first experience with forecasting and I am excited to dig into the process and work with Butler Bag to get real industry experience.





















Hi I am Emily Spilker! I am currently a junior fashion design student at Washington State University. I love the exciting and challenging world of fashion. My dream is to one day create my own clothing label and/or open my own boutique. I am so excited to have this amazing opportunity to share some of my knowledge, creativity, and ideas.

















Hello, my name is Tyler Wisdom and I major in Apparel Merchandising at WSU. I am very passionate about the fashion industry more specifically the visual merchandising aspect of it. I have always loved the glamour and mystery of the fashion world and I hope to one day be apart of it. I hope to use my degree to get the skills I need to eventually get a job in the industry that challenges me on many levels but more importantly that I love. There are so many great learning opportunities out there and am glad to be apart of one of them.























My name is Yumi Miyahira. I am from Japan. I am a junior student in a fashion merchandising major. Since I am from the place that fashion trends go around and change so fast, I become to be interested in the business in fashion industry. Also, I am studying in the U.S because I want to explore world.







No comments: